Sunday 23 February 2020

Missing In action

Hi folks, you might have thought that I'd dropped off the edge of the earth, but the truth is that I've been feeling for a while that my blog has mostly run it's course.
There's nothing worse than forcing a blog, so my blog posts have become sporadic, and now they might only appear once or twice each year, but it will be when there is something I feel is worthy to share.

What I have been doing is directing a lot of my energy into getting Intercept Fabric Rescue up and running. For that, I have just built a website, which is still a work in progress, but gone live anyway. You can find it here - www.interceptfabricrescue.net
plus I will be writing the blog attached to the website. 

Beautiful vintage fabrics that we are saving


It is an exciting time - with a new shop opening soon, and a lot of interest in what we're doing. The best scenario is that this model goes worldwide.

So, I'll see you around, when I pop up here or drop in to your blogs.

Cheers,
Anne



6 comments:

  1. Hi Anne,

    I know what you mean by a blog running it’s course. I slowed my blog right down, unintentionally at first, then I just lost momentum, and recently I just stopped all together. To write a blog is a big time commitment, and my energy is elsewhere these days. So I can understand your position. I’ll be sure to check out your website, it will be right up my ally I’m sure.

    Love from Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl, I've appreciated your visiting my blog and comments, and much enjoyed your blog too. We are indeed on much the same page with our interests.

      Delete
  2. It sounds like a wonderful cause and I’m sure your talents will be valuable there. Anne, I will miss your posts as I have learned a lot and been challenged in my own attempts to reuse, recycle, and protect the planet. Best of luck in your new endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cynthia for good wishes and for following my little blog and leaving such great comments. I have stored your second message, thanks. I will still be catching up with you on your blog, and this one will still pop up on occasion I'm pretty sure.

      Delete
  3. I stumbled across your blog some time ago but never posted. I don't have a blog. I've enjoyed your posts and wish you well. Best wishes with you new endeavor, it sounds exciting. - Celie in Wisconsin USA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Celie, for making yourself known to me, and for your lovely comment. I'm pretty sure I'll pop in infrequently with the odd post still.

      Delete

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog - it is just great when you leave me a comment.