Wednesday 2 October 2013

And the Livin' is Easy..

Want an excuse to live the good life?
I recently came across this in a Women's Health magazine..

An article in the Archives of General Psychiatry claims a loss of healthy bacteria may be to blame for growing depression rates. Past studies have linked depression to higher levels of inflammation.

I take from that - I should be doing less cleaning - or that we can twist statistics any way to suit us.

Great spot for thinking

But I particularly liked this one....



Drink to Stay Sane
Women who drink may be less likely to suffer dementia in old age. In a US study older women - aged between 65 and 70 - who drank one or two drinks a day had a 40% lower risk of decline in cognitive function and dementia than non-drinkers

"Wine is the most healthful and hygienic of beverages"
Louis Pasteur

Hope your week is going well - I'm off to put my feet up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog - it is just great when you leave me a comment.